Saturday 18 February 2017

STAYING IN PARIS


      
A long weekend in Paris turned into a fairy tale... Christmas 2016, my boyfriend surprised me with a trip to Paris in the new year. We planned to explore the cities landmarks, spend a day at Disneyland and then eat macarons... of course! Disneyland was fun but reminded me how much im not a fan of rides! When exploring Paris the amount of sellers on the streets can become frustrating but once you get used to it you learn to see the beautiful side of Paris. Late night walks around the city was my favorite time to explore and stop off to one of the food stalls to grab a nutella & banana crepe.

The third day into the trip marked 3 years together, we went for an early morning stroll for coffee and fresh croissants to have a picnic breakfast in the Eiffel Tower gardens. He was so adamant to find somewhere pretty & quiet to sit, at the time I didn't think anything of it... then he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him! The ring was beautiful and I couldn't believe what was happening.

A cluster of tiny birds were suddenly surrounding us, I felt like Cinderella...

No comments:

Post a Comment